Saturday, July 10, 2010

Lows

Whoa. After a slightly hopeful week, I've dipped into yet another low. Cognitively, I know this is just a mood swing. Yet, I can't help the flood of depression and frustration that is upon me at the moment.

Husband flirts aggressively with me yesterday and today. Of course, he picks the most inopportune time to do it.

I was incredulous as he presents to me an ap on his phone that predicted my period would start yesterday! WTF?!?!? Was he charting my periods? Why don't I have this ap? Why the F does HE have this ap? My ever present suspicious mind immediately draws the conclusion that he tracks it to document that we have fights during the same time each month. This information kept to bolster his claim that I am INSANE and hormonal, just in case it comes up in divorce court or something.

He claimed some lame excuse that he kept it to be extra careful around me when I was ovulating, so that I would not get pregnant. LOLOLOLOLOL!!!! How does one get pregnant when one does not have sex?????????????????????????????????????????

Asshoooooole!

Well, I pushed all that out of my mind for the sake of giving it a chance. So, I flirt back and ask straight out, "Do you want to make out?" Dude ran out of the room. I kid you not. He literally found some excuse to get a glass of water and mumbled something about one of the kids, jumped up from the bed and ran out of the room!

No comments:

Post a Comment